Argonide’s MicroClear™ filter offers microbiological purifier performance in a single small-scale filter cartridge. Created to impart protection in appliances dispensing drinking water, the MicroClear has passed the P231 Protocol modified to better reflect the flow rates associated with today’s refrigerators.
Testing was performed by BCS Laboratories – an EPA-certified and NELAC-accredited water testing laboratory. BCS adhered to a study test plan agreed upon during discussions with the Water Quality Association (WQA) and subsequently modified per further discussions with the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO).
MicroClear™ filters incorporate Argonide’s patent-pending DEAL® material, and can be customized to fit most water-dispensing appliances found in today’s kitchens. This enables the consumer to dispense drinking water that meets the USEPA’s Guide Standard for Microbiological Purifiers.
Yet, MicroClear™ goes further. Each filter offers:
· The patent-pending DEAL® filtration media developed specifically to attract, capture and retain submicron particles including bacteria, virus and other colloidal contaminants.
· The latest coconut shell activated carbon for improved taste/odor.
· Agion® for bacteriastatic protection.
· Functionalized ingredients for reduction of:
* Trace pharmaceuticals
* Lead (soluble and insoluble)
* Heavy Metals
• >99.95% reduction of water-borne Cysts
• >99.99% reduction of Virus
• >99.9999% reduction of Bacteria
• Effective at high pH and in the presence of salt
• No back-flushing for 100% useable purified water;
• Custom-engineered per size specifications from customer;
• All components are manufactured with materials that meet FDA requirements 21CFR177.1520 for direct food contact applications.